It seems like it has been a while since I’ve posted anything. I had great plans
I heard horrible stories from my mother about pregnancy and childbirth, mainly because she had bad pregnancies due to her lack of knowledge in nutrition and fitness.
What’s Safe During Pregnancy?
The purpose of this compilation of pictures is to show my progress and transformation throughout my 4 pregnancies in the last 4 years. I hope they help encouraging women to incorporate healthy eating habits and regular exercise in their life before and after pregnancy.
Now that you’ve read the magic behind a beautiful broth to make this effortless and delicious soup you will need a big deep pot or a crock pot.
A word of caution: if you are going to cook this in a pot or on the stove be aware of your surroundings. This calls for a long cooking time and a hot burner can cause expensive remodeling costs. So unless you live in a cave I highly recommend a crock pot.
And pass the word around to your french community, family and friends! we want everybody to benefit from the wonderful things about keeping a healthy gut for an overall better health.
As a mother of three children (and expecting),I highly encourage women to give serious thought to exercising and nutrition before, during and after pregnancy. Believe it or not flexibility and strength play a big roll in everyday activities especially while carrying the baby during the 9 months of growth and birthing.
- You don’t have to leave the nest to add to it.
- You have control over your labor and birth.
- The father is intimately involved rather than a passive observer on the sidelines.
- Your birth will be surrounded by love, not strangers and equipment.
- No one ridicules you, hurries you or coaxes you to take drugs.
- You are more apt to have a safer birth.
- You are more likely to experience a pleasurable birth.
- No one will treat the baby as an object (poking, weighing, measuring, taken away for testing and experimentation).
- Less postpartum depression.
- You will experience tremendous awe and reverence for life. There is a greater likelihood of achieving the highest level of human fulfillment on Earth(1)
I highly encourage new mothers to nurse their babies. I think that nursing is the surest way to feed your baby, taking advantages of the hundreds of thousands of years our bodies have been figuring out
Growing up in Mexico I took for granted that nutrition was passed down mother to daughter, and that products like corn and beans were staples of any healthy diet.
When I came to the U.S. in 2007 I found myself separated from family and my long time family doctor. My husband on deployment in the middle- east