Welcome back to the first video on my series of Introduction of Nutrient Dense Foods.
I heard horrible stories from my mother about pregnancy and childbirth, mainly because she had bad pregnancies due to her lack of knowledge in nutrition and fitness.
What’s Safe During Pregnancy?
It seems like every now and then I stumble across studies related to Children’s health, Women’s health… you know, pretty much the stuff that I deal with every single day as a mother and each new study seems to disproves everything the so-called “experts” had been trumpeting up to that point.
And pass the word around to your french community, family and friends! we want everybody to benefit from the wonderful things about keeping a healthy gut for an overall better health.
If there is one thing I love it is homemade meat stews. They are so easy to prepare and so healthy for you.
We went up to the mountains to relax
Peggy Emch from “The primal parent” blog recently posted a list of books and links for primal/paleo oriented parents.
She compiled an excellent collection of resources for anyone who is interested in starting or furthering their knowledge of what the “Paleo Diet” is and why more and more people are deciding that is a very helpful tool in making our families stronger and healthier. She included “words of wisdom” from each of her listed blogs as well as the reading that got these people interested or inspired by healthy eating. Thank you Peggy and keep up the good work.
Check it out!
Primal/Paleo Parent Bloggers and Their Favorite Reads by Peggy Emch
- You don’t have to leave the nest to add to it.
- You have control over your labor and birth.
- The father is intimately involved rather than a passive observer on the sidelines.
- Your birth will be surrounded by love, not strangers and equipment.
- No one ridicules you, hurries you or coaxes you to take drugs.
- You are more apt to have a safer birth.
- You are more likely to experience a pleasurable birth.
- No one will treat the baby as an object (poking, weighing, measuring, taken away for testing and experimentation).
- Less postpartum depression.
- You will experience tremendous awe and reverence for life. There is a greater likelihood of achieving the highest level of human fulfillment on Earth(1)
I highly encourage new mothers to nurse their babies. I think that nursing is the surest way to feed your baby, taking advantages of the hundreds of thousands of years our bodies have been figuring out